A collaborative effort between employer and staff to bring stress relief practices to the workplace.
Yoga@Work is a health and wellness initiative to improve overall health, well-being, morale and ability to manage stress in the work environment.
- Reduces physical, mental & emotional tension
- Improves attention, awareness & concentration
- Increases overall energy
- Improves morale among employees
- Increases positivity among co-workers and managers
- Improves strength, balance, flexibility & coordination
- Enhances immune system function
- Increases cardiovascular & respiratory efficiency
Customized sessions meet employee needs with practices to reduce stress, fatigue, improve productivity & overall well being.
Classes are offered at company workplace for convenience: during lunch break, before or after working hours.
Flexible class timings: from 45 to 90 minutes.
A win-win situation for company and employee.
Contact All Elements Yoga to discuss the opportunity of offering Yoga@Work classes in your corporate environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I get employees to sign up?
A: Schedule an introductory class to determine the interest level of the employees. Advertise widely through email, announcements at staff meetings, etc. Encourage employees to sign-up in advance and commit to coming to the class. Once employees have experienced a yoga class, they will be more interested in taking a yoga class offered at work.
Q: When is the best time to offer a class?
A: Yoga class may be offered at any time, and 2-3 hours after a meal.
- A before-work morning class will begin the day in a relaxed yet alert state of mind.
- A mid-day class during the lunch hour can help revitalize and energize for the rest of the day.
- An after-work evening class can help reduce stress and leave work with a positive outlook.
Q: What are the space requirements?
A: Approximately 20 square feet per participant is recommended. Any room where furniture is easily moved out of the way is ideal. An enclosed space is preferred.
Q: Is any special equipment needed?
A: Participants must provide their own a yoga mat. No other special equipment may be needed.
Q: What should participants wear?
A: It is possible to practice yoga in work attire, provided that the clothing is not too tight. Loose, comfortable clothing is recommended.